Thursday, 11 February 2010
I used the birdhouse templated from Magnolia Ink magazine once again - I love this wee gift box and it is so easy to make. Filled with Cadburys Dairy Milk Miniatures this time. For the card, I used my circle scalloped Nesties and went for a shaped card - first time I've made one of these but you will all be seeing lots more because I love them - so cute and dinky, lol.
The sentiment was done on the pc. The papers are from Divine Digital and only cost me about £1.50 - what a bargain and they are gorgeous! The flowers are punched with small and medium retro punches from the desgn paper and cardstock. The lace is from my stash as are the gems and ribbon. I have also added a wee trim of lace to the bottom each side of the birdhouse roof.
I can enter this into quite a few challenges so... here goes:
1. Crafty Cardmakers - Digital Delights (sentiment and papers)
2. Cupcake Craft - Red and White all over
3. Stamp with Fun - Hearts (heart papers)
4. Creative Card Crew - Valentines
5. My Time To Craft - Hearts and Kisses
6. Stamp Something - Love Something
7. Stamping for the Weekend - Valentines Themed
8. Sweet Stop Sketches - Fantastic Sketch (card - certainly challenged me!)
9. Cute Card Thursday - In The Name of Love
10.Simon Says Stamp - What's Love Got To Do With It?
11.The Pink Elephant - Mushy Gushy Valentine
12. ABC - N is for New (papers)
Phew - Think that's the lot. I am never quite sure when combining that many challenges - but there are just so many brilliant ones out there that we all want to enter and so little time to do them all in that needs must, lol.
Thanks for taking the time to look. Please leave me a comment if you stop by - I love to read them and pay you a visit in return
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2009 (144)