Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Papertake Weekly

Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. I have finally managed to make a card. Over on Papertake Weekly this week there's a sketch to follow and Dawny P's fab sketches usualy help me make something.

I also used a stamp that I've not used before. I won this a wee while back over on Paulas Blog and I haven't yet used her.



Ingredients:
Image: The Frog Prince by Diane Duda for Sugar Nellie;
Medium: Promarkers;
Paper: I have no idea because I have stuck it down...lol;
Sentiment: Computer generated and printed onto DP
Tools and Ebellies: Bug with Kimmy-Luvs embossing folder then used chalks over it;
Martha Stewart Lace Doily Border Punch;Card Candy from Craftwork Cards.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #40;
Allsorts - Animals;

Well, that's it. Thanks for taking the time to look. Any comments you leave are very much appreciated-I love to read them
Hugs

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie this is just so sweet I love the colours you have used on here, thanks for your lovely comments
Jacqui x

brenda said...

Hi Suzanne

Just lovely, so pretty with all the soft pinks and as you say a great sketch.

Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colouring is great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Debi said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge!

Leelou Blogs