Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Bunny Rabbits and Carrot Cake

Hello everyone. I have managed to steal a minute on the computer at my mums before rush off to pick the kids up...busy, busy, busy, lol. I thought I would show you what I made at college last night just so you don't think I have disappeared or anything, lol. I also wanted to apologise for my lack of commenting and posting. I hope the rest of the girls on the DTs I am on are understanding. I will be back online properly by Friday, hopefully and will then manage my fair share of comments and will be back on track with my cards too. Sorry girls.

Ok, this week, we made carrot cake and added a wee bunny head and some wee carrots. We also made a wee pair of ballet shoes.





Thanks for taking the time to look

Hugs
Suzanne

4 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Suzanne,looks delicious
Hugs Heidy

Jennifer said...

They look yummy! xx Jenny xx

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Suzanne,

wauw that is gorgeous!!!!
The shoes looking so real !

Greetings, Jaimie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Suzanne
Both are fabulous and i just love carrot cake,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Leelou Blogs