Pages

Thursday, 11 November 2010

3D Cards DT - Teddy Bears

My goodness. What is happening here in Scotland? It's like January or February already...and I think my windows need sealed- infact, I may possibly even need new windows. There is this awful whistling noise and of course...the pc would be right next to the window, lol.

Anyway, today it's time for a new challenge over at 3D Cards and this was my favourite of all...

'Teddy Bears'

And we are lucky enough to have a fantastic sponsor again...Hobby Paleis are a small up and coming webshop who are offering one lucky winner this fantastic prize to the value of about 10 euros...



And, this is my card, which i thoroughly enjoyed making. I love teddy bears and this wee man is no exception, especially since I have used foam pads to 3D him - really brings him to life, I think...



Ingredients:
Image: Forever Friends;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: Toby Tumble by Cuddly Buddly (again, lol);
Flowers: Craftwork Cards and Wild Orchid;
Tools: Nesties and Cuttlebug;
Other: Flowersoft.

Challenges:
ABC: H is for Holidays;
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes;

That's it from me...trying to make a birthday cake tonight and still have a DT card to make for tomorrow...last minute as always...what can I say, lol

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Suzanne

5 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Suzanne,how sweet is this!!
Love it.
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melsanford said...

Oh gorgeous! Love the image and love the layout. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sue C said...

Lovely card Suzanne, the image is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Kirsten Aune said...

Oh, I love this cute card, Suzanne. It's gorgeous.
Hugs, Kirsten

Leelou Blogs