Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Stroppy Beth

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I have had quite a busy weekend this week with one thing and another and feel like I have never stopped. We took the kids to Perth on Saturday - they love the swimming pool there. So Steven went in with the boys and his brother and niece and me n mum went for a wander round the town. Then when we got back, it was off to Hobbycraft to have a 'look' at some new Promarkers. And, of course, couldn't leave without buying any as that would be too rude of me, lol. I have to say I love the new blending sets - so easy to work with and this is the first image to be coloured with them.


Ingredients:
Image: Stroppy Beth by Saturated Canary;
Papers: Summer Breeze 6x6 pad (First Edition);
Ribbon and Buttons: Hobbycraft.
Challenges:
 The Secret Crafter: Anything Goes;
Simon Says: Anything Goes;
Crafts and Me: Add a Ribbon.
 I've had this image for ages and never coloured her before but I am really pleased with how she turned out. I might just have to go and get a different one now since they are such a joy to colour. And, of course, this one reminds me so much of my daughter - always in a strop over something. Teenagers, ehh!

On a sadder note, Manny didn't respond to his fluids and antibiotics very well and was also showing signs of stress.  So, we took him back to the vet on Sunday and decided that it was best if we let him be put to sleep. So, at least he is now free from pain.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Suzanne,love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

Leelou Blogs