Pages

Friday 10 October 2008


Hello everyone. This card was one I made for Cute Card Thursday challenge but I never got round to taking the photo. Anyway, never mind, I have stamped, once again, Elzybells little mouse and coloured with inktense pencils. I added crystal stickles to the fur on his santa hat and I mounted him onto red card and rounded the corners off. The 'Night before Chrismas' was stamped in black and mounted the same way. I put forever friends holly paper on base cardand added image. Next, I tied some green ribbon in a bow at the top and placed the verse on foam pads to look like it was hanging from the bow.

I am hoping to take part in some challenges but that will depend on how long Steven, 2, decides to sleep for.

Suzanne

2 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow..... your card is so great and this image so lovely!
Hugs Gisela

Mrs Mac said...

This is beautiful! I love the glittery fur! Thanks for explaining how you did it- I've only been doing this for a few months :)

Leelou Blogs