Pages

Monday 13 October 2008

PINKS AND GREENS

This is a card I have made for my friends daughters 1st birthday and also as my entry to Challenge #20 on A Spoonful of Sugar. The challenge this week is 'Pink and Green'. This is the first girly card I have made, usually it is blues and greens, and I am quite pleased with the way it has turned out, apart from when I got carried away with the glitter! Still not sure if I am going to add a number 1 to it yet. We'll see.



I covered a square base card with DCWV Nanas Kids paper and then I added some pink stickles to the centre of each flower on the paper. Next, I stamped the forever friends image and coloured with my usual inktense pencils. I layered this onto pink then green card and added to side of base card with foam pads. The flower and banner are from a K&Co sticker pack. The flower has been outlined in pink and green stickles and I have printed 'Happy Birthday' message on banner. The corners of the image are stickers also and the dots on them have been stickled too. I have added a pink ribbon with bow to finish.

1 comment:

flatis stempelwelt said...

What a cute image, love the little bears...
Hugs, Sonja xx

Leelou Blogs