Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Sketch Saturday #60



Hello everyone! Hope you are all well. I don't know how but I never seem to get many cards made during the school holidays. I think thats because I spent most of the day feeding the kids and cleaning up after them, lol!
Yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to take them to the park with their bikes. Never again! All they did was moan that their legs and feet were sore and bicker with each other... and of course, I got soaked too! I do have to say though that my legs and my shoulders are a bit achy today, lol! It must have been all the pushing the buggy up the hills!

Anyway, this one is for Sketch Saturday#60 - another fantastic sketch to help inspire you. It has certainly inspired me. I have had no desire to craft whatsoever! I have no idea what's wrong with me...I just can't get myself going properly! I have decided that it must be the because the kids are all at home and I can't get a chance to relax properly. So, I am going to try and make at least one a week just so I don't lose the ability altogether, lol!




I have used a Whiff of Joy stamp - Herb with Christmas Pudding - and coloured him with watercolour pencils and lots of stickles. The backing paper is Doodlebug. The CS is from my stash and I have put it through the bug with the Snowflakes embossing folder. Ribbon is from my Stash as are the wee pearls. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards - had it for ages. I have mounted it onto circles cut with Nesties on the bug.

I am really pleased with the way this has turned out. I didn't like it when it was first coming together but I do now.

Hope you like it


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous card Suzanne I love it that image is gorgeous. There seems to be a lot more variety of cute Christmas images which is lovely. I know what you mean about not wanting to craft. My son is trying to take over my computer and was on it most of last night and I just could not settle to do a card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Leelou Blogs