Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Simon Says - A Sketch



Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted for ages again. I have just been so busy recently. This card is for the Simon Says Challenge which is a fantastic sketch by Domi. I am having a problem with this one. I thought I would be clever and make a Christmas card since I don't have anywhere near enough of them done yet. However, I am not sure of the end result at all. I have fiddled with it and changed it and played for ages but I just can't seem to get it right so I am leaving it as it is now and it will just have to be ok!



The red dp is called 'Comfy Cozy' by Imaginisce. The blue one is ,Snowflake Swirl by The Paper Company. The stamp is one of the snag ,em stamps by Imaginisce called Hot Chocolate and is coloured with watercolour pencils. The circles and the snowflakes are cut with Nesties on the Bug. The charm buttoms and ribbon are from my stash. I have stickled the snowflakes with Crystal Ice stickles.

Hope you like it
Hugs


2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, those snowflakes are beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment, I appreciated it!

Leelou Blogs