Pages

Thursday 22 October 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar - Debbie's Sketch



Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. I have found some time and managed to squeeze in another challenge. This one is for A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge and it was a fantastic sketch by Debbie. I really enjoyed making this one.



I have used the fabulous 'Herb' from Whiff of Joy stamps. I love this stamp - one of my favourites. He is coloured with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints and watercolour pencils. I have added some stickles to his holly and candy sticks. The paper is from Provocraft - I think. I just know that it was gorgeous - all the swirls and glitter and snowflakes and such a lovely colour. I have used silvor mirror card for mounting, punched the corners of the image and added some wee gems and added some ribbon, all from my stash. The sentiment is one of my mums.

Hope you all like it

Hugs

No comments:

Leelou Blogs