Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2010

One Large Egg and One Smaller Egg

Good afternoon everyone. I don't have a card to show today as I went off on a jaunt on Sunday and when I got home on yesterday, I was absolutely shattered. My friends and I had sat up very late on Sunday evening chatting and then when we did go to bed, Kim started to feel sick and, being the drama queen that she is, lol...she needed me to rub her back for her - at 2.30, 4.30 and 6am - then it was up, washed and dressed at 8am!!! Needless to say, there was no actual sickness adn she made a dramatic recovery when everyone jumped into the swimming pool yesterday morning, lol.

I have made a card but it's for my Gran for her birthday and also covers my DT card for 3D Cards on Thursday so I will keep it till then. So, I thought I would leave you with a couple of pics from our jaunt. We were only in the caravan park half an hour when Steven fell and crashed into the concrete creating HUGE egg no1 and then 5 minutes later Egg no2 - thankfully much smaller than the first.


Egg #1:



Egg #2:



Didn't stop him being Spiderman though, lol:



My Big Boy:



My friends daughter, Sophie:



My Big Girl:



We had a lovely time though, despite the eggs, and can't wait for the next time.

Sadly, the fun must end and I am off to a friends funeral today so , I will leave you with my pics and hope to have a card tomorrow.

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Suzanne

No comments:

Leelou Blogs