Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

WOYWW

Hello again everyone. I didn't get a chance to join in with WOYWW on Wednesday so, I thought I would join in quickly now whilst I was posting my next DT card. I don't always get the time to read all the blogs of the people who join in and I certainly don't always get a chance to comment on them all but I do have a quick nose round them all and I love this part of the week, lol.

So, here's mine on Thrusday instead of Wednesday:





Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Suzanne

6 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh you have pliers on your desk...are you breaking the fingers of people who touch your stuff?!! Time strapped is the way of things huh, but happy to see you're getting some craft time in..becomes very important, huh!

JoZart Designs said...

good to see lots going on in that nice working mess even though you are busy, busy.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, I love that bead storage and all those beads. I understand "late." Look at me. Took three days to get to everyone. Happy belated WOYWW!

Chrissie said...

Lucky thing to have the space for a coffee cup on your desk!
Hope you manage to get some crafting done!
Chrissie

HeARTworks said...

Busy desk! Enjoyed my visit! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Sid said...

Tools are what we need, great views of your workdesk !!

Leelou Blogs