Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Where Have I Been...

Hello everyone. I thought I would come on and post some bits and pieces about where I have been hiding this last fortnight. But, I don't think I can remember everywhere, lol. So, what I'll do is post a few pics of the kids and tell you where they were taken and then I don't need to worry about where I went and when, lol.



Jack was being Mr Bentley from Bob the Builder here, lol



Not very often I get one of them altogether!The two pics above were at Tantallon Castle.



Another rare moment of Jack and Steven playing together - usually Steven is being a terrible bully. This one and the next couple were at Direlton Castle near North Berwick. It was absolutely gorgeous here with amazing grounds. It was a shame I couldn't capture it with the camera.








One more of them all



Kim in a huff - nothing new here then!!



I'm the King of the Castle.



This one and the next couple are at Gullane Beach.



They started at the top of the beach and got closer and closer to the water.



This is where Steven took his pants off because they were wet.



And this is Jack gone for a swim with all his clothes on!! he had to come home with 2 cardigans wrapped round him!



These ones are from Elcho Castle.



Jack signs the Visitors book and Steven waits for his turn.



This was the Stewards house at Elcho castle and it was gorgeous - my dream home, lol.

Well, that's it,we have done a lot more but, too much to show. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look
Hugs
Suzanne

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow you have been busy! You will have to fight me for that dream home though lol! How gorgeous is that place?......Ooooooh I could have staff and a pony and a wear Barbour and grow veg. Heaven! I didn't realise what an age reange your kids were, they must keep you on your toes! I have difficulty trying to understand a 5 year old and an almost 2 year old. I'm dreading the teenage years when i'll be too old to remember what it's like! I have put your lovely jar on the challenge blog, got the email last night. You shouldn't have worried yourself, I know what it's like trying to fit in having a pee when you have kids let alone DT work!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous photos hun, you've been a busy girl and been to some beautiful places, I did chuckle at Kim in a huff I've a few pics if Jodie like that, always the girls that let you down lol
hugs Mandy xx

Leelou Blogs