Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2010

A Bag for Steven

Hello everyone. Quick post tonight as I am just back from my first cake class at college and I still have to get the school things ready for tomorrow. I really enjoyed the class and we made a couple of wee figures which I will show tomorrow as long as you promise notto laugh!. This is a small bag I made for Steven. I had the idea to make a bag for my friends wee girl who has just started ballet lessons. I thought she would like a wee bag to carry her shoes in and, knowing how Steven would react to her getting a bag and him not...I made his first! He uses it to put his new shoes in and also to take his PJs to Grannys when he goes to stay. I have used some nice ribbon as the drawstring.



As yet, I haven't managed to make one for Sophie, hopefully will get it done on Friday before I see her at the weekend. Anyway, off to get organised. Thanks for taking the time to look

Hugs
Suzanne

2 comments:

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Suzanne,

Nice bag!

Greetings, Jaimie

Lindsey said...

Oh clever you! This is great, i might have to use this idea for Jamies PE kit!
Linds x

Leelou Blogs