Tuesday, 13 January 2009
So Sweet - Sarah Kay
I have made a Valentines Card. This may not seem very unusual but, I have never made one before. The image is Sarah Kay - First Kiss and has been coloured with watercolour pencils and twinkling H2O's. The card is Anita's A6 and is covered with Bo Bunny Back to Backs - Beau Jardin Clover paper which was a 12x12 sheet I had to cut down. Image is mounted onto a small piece of the background paper but using the other side. This is then mounted onto green mirror card once and then, with foam pads inbetween, mounted a second time and attached to the base card. The sentiment is one which was free with some Sugar Nellie stamps at the craft fair and was cut with circle nesties. The ribbon is from my stash. I have added some adhesive gems to the dots on the sentiment and to each end of the ribbon.
This image has been coloured for about 10 days now and I have been unable to decide what to do with it. Quite like the way it turned out and will now use it for Valentine's Day
- ► 2010 (167)
- Ive been tagged
- Last minute Challenge Combo
- Mojo Monday - WK 71. Tiny Baby!
- Absolutely Fabulous!
- Another award!
- Inspirational Card Sketches Design Team Call
- My First Award
- Elisabeth Bell/Sugar Nellie - Picking Apples
- And the winner is...
- SUZANNE'S BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CANDY?
- So Sweet - Sarah Kay
- Sponnful Challenge - Nikki's Sketch
- WHIFF OF JOY/ELISABETH BELL STAMP KITS AND WOJ CAN...
- BEVS 100 000 HITS BLOG CANDY
- One Card - Three Challenges!
- PINK GEM CANDY
- Some Cards
- Happy New Year! And my Christmas craft goodies!
- ▼ January (20)