Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

Last minute Challenge Combo


This card is for Challenge #35 over at Sketch Saturday. This is a brilliant sketch by Jo and the prize is fabulous also...Emma Lockley is giving away a bunch of products and also offering a discount on the products. Pop over and check out her blog.

I am also going to enter this one in the Secret Crafter Sater Challenge #16. This is the first time I've entered this one. I used the sketch above and chose 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments and then put it all together.

I know I am quite late in the week with this but, I really enjoyed working with the recipe and the sketch and thought I would enter them.

Hugs
Suzanne x

Card Recipe

Image: Forever Friends;
Medium: Watercolour Pencils & Twinkling H20's;
Design Papers: HOTP Cardmakers Creative Pack - Icy Rainbow;
Embellishments: Glittered Brads from Artoz, Adhesive Pearls from Kanban Crafts & Cuttlebug Corner.

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Suzanne its beautiful the image is gorgeous. I see your visitor counter has shot up which is great. Look forward to seeing more of your creations.

Lorraine x

Tracey said...

Hi Suzanne, fab card, great for both challenges :o) I was late with my entry for Sketch Saturday too lol

Hugs
Tracey
x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Suzanne I love the FF image and thanks for taking the plunge and joining us for the 1st time, hope to see you again next week hugs Jill x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Gill said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x

Donna said...

Perfect card Suzanne and beautifully put together, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Suzanne, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Corie said...

This is too cute, love that little bear!!

Leelou Blogs