Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

Pink, Black, Lots of Love and A Sketch




Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the fireworks tonight and staying safe. I like to see all the colours and love the noises they make but...I am very nervous when we go out. Especially with Steven because he is quite a handful. We did go out though and the kids all loved them. Then it was home for a cuppa and off to bed. Peace at last, lol!

I have finished my card for Jaimie. If you don't know about the hop that's going on for Jaimie then please read my previous post and join in. I really have enjoyed making this one and am very pleased with the end result. I think it could be because it was for such a worthwhile cause. I will be sending it off in the post tomorrow. I hope it helps a wee bit.




I have used a Sugar Nellie image for this one, Penpal, and coloured her with distress inks. I think she is one of my fav images. I have used Basic Grey papers and cardstock from my stash. The circles were cut with nesties on the Bug. The flowers are paper punched with a retro flower punch and a wee flower brad added to the centre. I have made a wee dangly and added a heart charm. I have added lots of wee gems at all corners and also around the circle.

I would also like to enter this into the challenge over at Spoonful of Sugar since I followed the fantastic sketch by Sonja.

I hope you like it. Thanks for taking the time to look. Please be sure and check out my previous post and help send some love and hope to Jaimie.

Hugs


6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a stunning card this is dear, love it
Hugs Jacqui x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just beautiful Suzanne! Love the image and the colors. I'm sure Jaimie will love it too! Thanks for helping to spread a little love! :)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and you can see the love you put into it! Thank you for helping spread the love for Jaimie!
smiles,Deena

Maria Matter said...

beautiful!

Blessings, Maria

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, love the image, papers, flowers, charms, in fact I love all of it! Sarah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leelou Blogs