Pages

Friday 27 November 2009

Tuesday Taggers

Hello everyone. Just back from a trip to Jacks school to enjoy the winter fayre. After spending the last few days making goodies for it, I wanted to enjoy the fun too, lol! Yesterday I spent 3 hours in the kitchen making fairy cakes for the home baking stall...Face cloth cupcakes the other day....and, yesterday, some Christmas candles.






For these, I used a Penny Black stamp from the Christmas Critters clear stamp set. I stamped the image onto tissue paper and coloured with a mix of watercolour and inktense pencils. Next, I cut round the image, placed on candle and wrapped in some white baking sheet...then heat embossed it till the colour changed. I added some stickles, wrapped in clear cellophane and added some christmas parcel ribbon.

Made four for the school fayre and also made three for Wee Steven to give his nursery teachers at the end of term.
I am entering these into Tuesday Taggers challenge where the theme this week is 'Festival of Light'.

Hope you like them and thanks for taking the time to look.

Hugs

7 comments:

PatR said...

Fabulous candles perfect for the TT challenge. Sounds like you've been a very busy girl. Thanks for joining the TT challenge this week.
Pat xx

melody said...

oh..i so love your candles chickie! just scrumptious..and what a darlin image

June Nelson said...

Hi Suzanne darlin thanks for paying me avisit, I love these candles, and yes I love mos imaegs, was on her design team initially but had to leave due to ill health but I still love em he he. Hope you have a great day darling love and hugs June xxxx

Unknown said...

OMG Suzanne, you have been a busy bee, where do you get the energy....Love these candles, wish I was a nursery teacher....LOL. Thanks so much for joining us at TT this week. hugs Avril xxxx

Unknown said...

These are fabulous and bound to have been a huge hit! Thanks for joining in with TT this week x Janet

Teri said...

What a lovely project! Love it!
Thanks for joining in at Tuesday Taggers this week - hope to see you next time too.
Hugs,
Teri x

blackdragon said...

Just so cute... lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers
hugs lynx

Leelou Blogs