Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Spread The Love for Jaimie



Hello everyone. I hope that you are all well. I do not have a card to show at the moment. I am working on one and its very nearly done but Wee Steven isn't feeling very well and he isn't settling to sleep very well so...right now, I am lying in bed in the dark with the laptop so that I can stay beside him and also tell you about a fantastic Blog Hope that is going on at the moment.

Jaimie is an 11 year old girl from New Hampshire who has suffered terribly at the hands of four youths as part of a random act of violence. If you go HERE you will read Jamies story.

The blog hop has been organised by Denise and Erin and there are over 60 people involved. The aim is to have as many people as possible make a card and send it to Jaimie and her father in the hope that we can show them a small amount of hope for the future. There are some prizes on offer at the end of the hop however, I am sure that after reading this news, Nobody will need any encouragement at all to join in and make a card.

This is a terrible thing to happen to anyone and this child will need all the love she can get at the moment. I have been deeply touched by Jaimies story, every time I think of it, I get a lump in my throat. I hope that people will take the time to stop and think for a moment about this child and her father. Please make a card for Jaimie and send her some love and hope for the future.

Hopefully, together, we can show her that not everyone is bad.

If you want to read Jaimies story please go HERE.
If you want to participate in the blog hop, please start at Katharina's blog HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I will post my card as soon as I can get it finished.

Hugs


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi hun, poor little Steven I hope he feels better soon and that you get some sleep tonight.
Fab blog hop to support that poor girl my heart really goes out to her
hugs Mandy xx

Leelou Blogs