Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Amazing Sweet Stuff for You

Hello everyone. A very quick post from me tonight. I have just popped on to tell you about the absolutely fantastic sweet stuff that the absolutely wonderful Jacque has running right now. She is celebrating her one year blogoversary and has put this fabby candy together to offer to one of her followers to thank them for their support.



Now, if thats not enough to tempt you over then I have to tell you that on this blog not only will you find that fab candy, you will also find the most amazing cards - gorgeous!

Also, this lady never fails to amaze me. She gives me constant inspiration and not only in the cardmaking department. It seems to me that she is one of the bravest and kindest people ever, no matter what life throws at her, she comes back at it with a smile and tries her best to cope with it!

So, hop over and show the amazing Jacque some love, check out her fantastic work and find out how to enter this fab candy. Good luck Jacque - I am thinking of you.

Hugs

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hey hun, Jacque's candy is amazing, who wouldn't want to win this?

Re the Magnolia stamp club, if you love Maggie's them buy it in future. Would you believe this is the first time I've bought it and I will always buy it now. The stamps all come together on sheets on rubber so you need to cut them out and mount them on to the easy mount foam, but as you only pay just over £30 for the whole lot I don't mind that at all. I've just had an email from Crafts U Love saying they can be pre ordered and to buy all the one's in the stamp club will cost approx £120, so who cares about having to cut and mount them yourself when you save sooooooo much money. The only downside is that you don't know what stamps you'll get until they arrive, but if you don't like them you could always stick them on ebay or on your blog someone else will love them.
Hope this helps
hugs Mandy xx

Leelou Blogs