Tuesday, 6 April 2010
Sweet Stop Sketch
Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. I am enjoying the easter break just now but, I think it makes me really lazy, lol. Can never seem to get motivated when the kids are on holiday.
Anyway, this card is for the kids to give thier Gran for her birthday tomorrow. I had just bought these new stamps and she likes dalmations so I thought this was a good card.
The image is a Pepper and Friends clear stamp set and is coloured with watercolour pencils. It is then cut out and mounted onto foam pads on a circle which was cut on the Bug with Nesties. The flowers were punched with retro flower punches and some cinnamon stickles added to the centre. The design paper is a double sided one from the Fancy Pants range called Fairytale. The ribbon is from my stash. I have stamped the wee bee from the set and made it look like he has caught the dog's attention - or at least thats what it's meant to look like, lol.
I can enter this into the following challenges:
1. Sweet Stop Sketches - Fabby Sketch
2. My Time to Craft - On the Spot (Dalmation image)
3. ABC - R is for Red
4. Charisma Cardz - Animal Magic
5. Secret Crafter - How Does Your Garden Grow - garden related images
Thansk for taking the time to stop by and look. Please leave a comment if you can so I know you've been and can return the visit
Labels: Challenges.Female Birthday.
- Some News
- Pollycraft Surprise Candy and Special Fundraising ...
- Candy from Rach
- Lots of Challenges
- Just Magnolia, Passion for Promarkers and Simon Sa...
- Charisma, ASOS,CCC,One Stop Craft & CCT
- A New Home
- Amazing Sweet Stuff for You
- Friday Sketchers #97
- Sketch and Stash Challenge
- Sweet Stop Sketch
- Friday Sketchers
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2009 (144)