Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. I am being kept quite busy just now. Hopefully, I will get 5 minutes to relax tomorrow night. I just wanted to post my DT card for 3D Cards Challenge so that everyone knows we are back from our break and also so I don't let the rest of the team down by being too late.
So, the theme this week is to make a card for a child. Remember, your image must be either a decoupage or an image which has at least 3 layers. We have a fantastic prize on offer so I hope we get lots of entries and please don't forget to check out the rest of the DTs fab work.
- Fab n Funky DT - Black, White & 1 Other
- Crafty Catz DT - Stitching
- Fab n Funky DT - 1st Card
- Dropping The Shopping
- Crafty Catz DT - Chocolate and Green
- 3D Cards DT Card - Bouquet of Flowers
- Some Fabulous News
- Chocolate fudge and malteser cupcakes
- Mums Birthday Cake
- Crafty Catz DT - Paper Piecing
- Birthday card for Gran
- Piece of Cake!
- Cake Decs - 1st attempt
- Crafty Catz DT Card - 3,2,1
- 3D Cards DT Card - Card For A Child
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (144)