Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Fab n Funky DT - Recipe Challenge

Hi there everyone. this is going to be a quick post because I fear hat I may have bitten off more than Ican chew this month - a lot more, lol.My daughter, Kim, is 16 in just over a week (6 March) and has requested (maybe 'demanded' is a better word, lol) a 3-tier birthday cake! Along with my mother wanting a carrot cake made for a work colleagues birthday (4 March); my original design team projects and I have also been given 2 guest DT spots for the month of March - more later, lol. Oh, and on top of all this, we are off to Euro Disney on the 30th March so... I guess it's all go, lol.

Anyway, today is time for a new challenge over at Fab n Funky. Thanks to everyone who entered last challenge. This time, we are giving you a recipe challenge.

We would like to see you include:    1 image; 2 embellishments; 3 papers ... mix it up and create something gorgeous.

I have had a nightmare time with this challenge because I HATE card recipes, lol. I NEVER use 3 papers! But, I think this card can be Kim's birthday card from the boys - she is always looking in a mirror and posing, lol. Anyway, here's my card and I hope it can give you a wee bit inspiration, don't worry if it doesn't, lol, there's plenty more on the other girl's blogs.


Ingredients:
Image: Coloured Digi Image by The Paper Shelter;
Papers: Pink and Berry Stripe and Berry Solid (Provocraft);Chloe's Closet;
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts.

Challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar: Birthday Wishes;
Totally Papercrafts: Do It With Digi's;
One Stop Craft: Birthday Card;

Ok, I am off to try and get my DT cards done before I fall way behind. Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave

Hugs
Suzanne

8 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

She is adorable and I'm glad that you did a recipe challenge! It works great for you! Thanks for joining us this week at Tottaly papercrafts Challenge. Hope you will be back next week!
Hugs
Marion

heidy said...

Oh Suzanne,you did a stunning job on this one!
XXX Heidy

Jilli said...

Suzanne, a great card. Love the image and the colour scheme. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Janette said...

wow Suzanne your making me feel dizzy....lol.....I love your card, it's gorgeous, good luck with all you have to do hun, you could use more hands...lol...xxx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne. Lovely colours xx Jenny xx

pink lady said...

Wow sounds like you have got a busy few weeks ahead Suzanne, the three tier cake sounds fab!! Luckily at the moment I can get away with a Peppa Pig cake from Tesco while Megs is only 3!!! Lovely card, the colours are gorgeous and the image is so pretty....hugs Shelly x

melsanford said...

Fab card - love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Rach said...

what a sweetie of a card, fabulous papers.xx

Leelou Blogs