Pages

Sunday 20 February 2011

It's A Girl

Hi there everyone. I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend. I have been busy finishing my cake for college. Done and dusted now - just the paperwork side of things to go, yuk, lol. Thought I'd share a couple of pics with you because I'm actually quite proud of it!



Hope you like it. I am off to try and do some DT cards whilst Wee Steven is sleeping - he's not very well this weekend and when he's ill - he sleeps! Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave

Hugs
Suzanne

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh my this is stunning and love the baby on the top. Brilliant

heidy said...

Wow Suzanne,you have every reasen to be proud of your self hun,it's amazing.
Love it!
XXX Heidy

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Suzanne your cake is gorgeous well done, love the wee baby on top........K x

Sharon said...

Wow, this is beautiful. You are such a talented lady. Hope little one better soon. xx

melsanford said...

Oh WOW! This is absolutely beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Mandy said...

Hunny your cake is absolutely stunning, you have every right to be proud
hugs Mandy xx

Jennifer said...

Oooh totally amazing! I adore the little baby, could not eat that! xx Jenny xx

Leelou Blogs