Pages

Saturday 6 December 2008

WHIFF OF JOY DESIGN TEAM CALL


At last I have used my new stamps. This one, Lizzie with muff, is my favourite. I thought I would enter the Whiff of Joy Design Team Call. Katharina is looking for a guest designer. You need to make a card using the sketch and 1 Whiff of Joy stamp to enter. Not that I expect to win but I thought I would have a wee go anyway. I have colored the image with water colour pencils and cut around her. I next ran a small piece of white card through the bug with the snowflakes embossing folder. I attached Lizzie to this and mounted it onto a shiny grey and then black card. The strip across the bottom is DCWV The Christmas Stack, as is the base paper, and the strip down the side is pink card put in the bug with swiss dots folder. The greeting is from a sheet I got last year. The flowers are Paper Cellar MIY Range with a pink brad from my stash. So, I will now keep my fingers crossed.

Suzanne x

1 comment:

Katharina Frei said...

What a lovely card!! love all the cuttlebug embossed cardstock.
Thanks for taking part in the gd call!
Katharina

Leelou Blogs