Pages

Monday 8 December 2008

Sketch #28 - Sketch Saturday


Todays card is my entry to Sketch Saturday Challenge #28. A gorgeous sketch from Mariska. I started with square base card and covered one half with 'Baby Powder - Hiccups' and the other half with 'Baby Powder - Tiny Tantrum' both by Imaginisce. I used some white ric-rac to cover the join. The image is Forever Friends coloured with inktense pencils and cut with oval nesties in the bug. This is mounted onto pink card and stuck to base card with foam pads. The flowers are from WH Smith, as are the brads. The sentiment is from a K&Co kit my mum got from QVC as a gift for me about 3 years ago, I think. This is fixed to card with eyelets from my stash. Really enjoyed making this card. I will probably use this sketch lots in the future.

Suzanne x

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

What a lovely card , lovely colours and the papers are gorgeous
Lorraine

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the cute FF image, thanks for joining us this week at SS
Gill x

Joey said...

Hi, this is such a gorgeous card, beautiful soft colours and adorable image. joey xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and a really sweet image.

Claire

Leelou Blogs