Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying their Friday Night. I have been quite busy tonight and have managed to complete three projects. Steven took the children to visit his mum and dad tonight so I had a bit of peace and quiet for 2 hours. It was bliss.
Tonight I wanted to show off my wee cupcakes. I have seen these done by other people and thought they were excellent but never got round to trying it till now.
I have made the 'cake', fitted it into a 'case' , punched a wee flower and added the flower with a coloured pin. I have only made a couple to fit into the wee box I made the other day.
- ► 2010 (167)
- A VERY PROUD MUM
- 3 Challenge Combo
- Two Fabulous Birthday Cards
- Boxed Baby Gift Set
- Four in One!
- Brand New Challenge Blog
- The Sugar Bowl - Challenge #10
- Baby Boy Card
- Creative Card Crew Challenge 10 - Minimal
- An Award
- Babys Cupcakes
- I AM A WINNER
- A Lovely Gift
- ABC and A Spoonfull of Sugar
- Friday Sketchers and Just Magnolia
- Dotties Worlds Birthday Party
- Sketch Saturday Week 49
- A 3 Challenge Combo Birthday Card and Gift
- Stamp Lover Call
- Spoonful of Sugar and Friday Sketchers
- ▼ May (20)