Monday, 22 June 2009
Dawny's Sketch #17 - Take 2
This card has been made for my partners dad for Father's Day yesterday. I loved Dawnys Sketch over at Papertake Weekly so much that I just had to make another one with it.
I used the same papers as the last one but I used green CS instead of purple. The stamp is a new one bought from Crafts @ Home. It's a clear stamp by Autumn Leaves and says 'Dad you're amazing'. Have added a wee bronze coloured brad.
Hope you like it
Labels: Papertake Weekly
- ► 2010 (167)
- Just Magnolia - Week 11
- Something a bit different
- Papertake Weekly, Sketch and Stash & C.R.A.F.T Cha...
- Four in One!
- Whiff of Joy and Friday Sketchers
- Dawny's Sketch #17 - Take 2
- Stamp with Fun Challenge 11 - Dots
- Image Folder Winner
- Image Folder Giveaway
- Just Magnolia and Papertake Weekly
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge,Friday Sketchers an...
- Wee Steven's Tile Painting
- New WOJ/Elisabeth Bell Wedding and Baby Collection...
- Sketch Saturday and Secret Crafter
- Sketch Saturday Surprise Candy Bag Prize
- WOJ/Elisabeth Bell New Release - 14 June 2009
- Friday Sketchers #55
- Lots of thank you's
- An award
- Sketch Saturday Challenge #53 - Birthday Week!
- ▼ June (20)