Pages

Sunday 21 June 2009

Stamp with Fun Challenge 11 - Dots



Hello again everyone. We have had a lovely day here in Edinburgh today. I do think it might be going to rain later though - it's very close, no air Anyway, enough of the rubbish.
This card is for the Stamp with Fun Challenge Blog, challenge 11 is 'dots'.



The images are from Alota Rubber Stamps and coloured with Faber-Castelle watercolour pencils. I stamped the large image (2 musical bugs at the back), masked them and then stamped the others (wee bugs at left and right). The papers are Hot off the Press - Citrus pack (I think) - I 'borrowed' them from my daughters stash, lol. They have dots all over them and also I have added dots of gold stickles to the centre of the flowers. The instruments have a coat of diamond glaze over them although you can't really see it in the picture.

Hope you like it.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi...gorgeous card,love the image you have used...thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

helen said...

gorgeous card hon, that image is so fun, fab colouring too
hugs
helen x

Leelou Blogs