Thursday, 11 June 2009
Sketch Saturday and Secret Crafter
Hi again. Two posts from me tonight! This card is for two challenges. The first is Sketch Saturday #54 - a sketch by Mandy and the second is for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #35 - Bling.
The image is a clear stamp from Dimension Forth. I love these stamps and since I got this wee man at the weekend, I have been dying to use him. I have coloured him with my usual watercolour pencils and have added some stickles to his chain (bling). The sentiment is from another clear stamp set - a boys one from Woodware but not sure of exact name. The ribbon is from the Smirk range. The paper is Provo Craft 'Lime and Orange Stripes - Rob and Bob Studio'. CS from my stash. The wee brads (more bling) are from Craftwork Cards and are the kind with no backs on them - have mounted on foam pads. The buttons (even more bling) are Dress It Up buttons and are called 'Backstage Pass'.
I am really pleased with this one. I think the wee boy is great and I think the colours go really well!
Hope you like it
- ► 2010 (167)
- Just Magnolia - Week 11
- Something a bit different
- Papertake Weekly, Sketch and Stash & C.R.A.F.T Cha...
- Four in One!
- Whiff of Joy and Friday Sketchers
- Dawny's Sketch #17 - Take 2
- Stamp with Fun Challenge 11 - Dots
- Image Folder Winner
- Image Folder Giveaway
- Just Magnolia and Papertake Weekly
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge,Friday Sketchers an...
- Wee Steven's Tile Painting
- New WOJ/Elisabeth Bell Wedding and Baby Collection...
- Sketch Saturday and Secret Crafter
- Sketch Saturday Surprise Candy Bag Prize
- WOJ/Elisabeth Bell New Release - 14 June 2009
- Friday Sketchers #55
- Lots of thank you's
- An award
- Sketch Saturday Challenge #53 - Birthday Week!
- ▼ June (20)