Good evening all. I hope you are all well. I have been quite busy this week - there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Wee Steven wasn't very well yesterday and this morning but he seems to have perked up this afternoon..back to normal now, lol. I also have my niece sleeping over tonight so I've had plentyto keep me going. They are both sleeping now though and I can finally manage to post one of the cards I managed to make yesterday when Steven was sleeping.
The image was sent in an image swap and is coloured with watercolour pencils. The flowes are punched from the DP and stickles added to the middle. MS Lace Doily punch and handwritten sentiment on circles cut with Nesties on the Bug.
The challenges I am entering this in are:
1. Sketch an Stash - sketch and new design paper.
2. Crafty Cardmakers - Female Celebration
3. Cupcake Craft - Flower Power
4. Stamp with Fun - Spring
5. Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations
6. Secret Crafter - Anything goes
I am off to get some sleep now before the two terrors have me up at the crack of dawn - that's if my daughter and her friend settle down quietly - fat chance, lol. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with another challenge card.
Thanks for taking the time to look. Please leave a comment if you have a minute so I can return the visit.
- Just Magnolia and a Right Carry On
- Cute Card Thursday
- Following The Leader
- What on earth is happening?
- Hoppy Easter
- The Bunny Hop
- Lilac and Lemon
- Card For Mum
- Basket of Challenges and Chocolates
- Good evening all. I hope you are all well. I have ...
- Princess Birthday Card
- Happy Birthday Kimberley
- Suzi With Flowers
- Hello everyone. Have you all heard that Prima have...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (144)