Monday, 29 March 2010
This is only the second easter card I have made this year - I wasn't going to bother sending any but decided against that today.
So, for my card I have used a LOTV image coloured with promarkers and mounted onto the same dp as the base card and then onto some green vellum. The scalloped circle is cardstock from my stash and the dp is from a HOTP Cardmakers pack that actually belongs to Kimberley - but since she hasn't been doing any crafting lately, I wasn't going to let it go to waste! The yellow organza ribbon is from Crafts at Home. The pin is from Tabbycrafts. The flowers were punched from the dp and green vellum with the retro flower punches and I have added wee half pearls to the centres of them and also to each corner of the card. The sentiment was done on the pc.
I can enter this into the following challenges:
1. Friday Sketchers - Lovely Sketch
2. Stamping for the Weekend - Easter
3. Crafty Cardmakers - Spring into Spring
4. Passion for Promarkers - Springtime Creations include an animal
5. Charisma Cardz - Spring has Sprung
6. Paper Play - Easter
Thanks for taking the time to look. Please leave me a comment if you stopped by so I can return the visit
Labels: Challenges. Easter.
- Just Magnolia and a Right Carry On
- Cute Card Thursday
- Following The Leader
- What on earth is happening?
- Hoppy Easter
- The Bunny Hop
- Lilac and Lemon
- Card For Mum
- Basket of Challenges and Chocolates
- Good evening all. I hope you are all well. I have ...
- Princess Birthday Card
- Happy Birthday Kimberley
- Suzi With Flowers
- Hello everyone. Have you all heard that Prima have...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (144)