Thursday, 18 March 2010
Lilac and Lemon
I saw this on the Whiff of Joy Tutorial Blog the other day and I knew that I had to make one for my daughter Kim. They are just so gorgeous and will just add a wee bit more love to a special gift.
I have used an older Magnolia image, Tilda with Chicks, and coloured her with Promarkers (still practising). The plain lemon papers is an older one from my stash (don't know the name - possibly a baby boy pack my sister bought for me when Jack was younger). The flowery glitter one is from Doodlebug. The lilac card is from my stash. I have used my new MS Heart Border punch on the flap of the bag and also along the glitter paper on the back. I have left this part on the back unstuck (is that a word, lol) so that I can add a wee gift tag or card if I want to. Thr ribbon is from my stash and I pinched one of my mums new brads from the Hobby House (must invest in some of these).
I can enter this into the following challenges:
1. Cards and Things - Sketch (turned it upside down)
2. Papertake Weekly - Lilac and Lemon
3. A Spoonful of Sugar - Easter
4. Charisma Cardz - Something for the Kids
5. The Secret Crafter - Anything goes
6. The Pink Elephant - Spring
Off to make a start on the pigsty now. Thanks for taking the time to look and please leave me a comment if you have the time. I love to read what you think and also I love to return the visit
Labels: Challenges. Female. Family.
- Just Magnolia and a Right Carry On
- Cute Card Thursday
- Following The Leader
- What on earth is happening?
- Hoppy Easter
- The Bunny Hop
- Lilac and Lemon
- Card For Mum
- Basket of Challenges and Chocolates
- Good evening all. I hope you are all well. I have ...
- Princess Birthday Card
- Happy Birthday Kimberley
- Suzi With Flowers
- Hello everyone. Have you all heard that Prima have...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (144)