Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Princess Birthday Card
The image is an old Magnolia which I was sent in a RAK a long time ago. I've coloured her with watercolour pencils and lots of frosted lace stickles. The circle is cut on the Bug with nesties and I've added wee sparkly gems to each of the scallops. The ribbon strip is from my stashand the sentiment is computer generated. I have used my Martha Stewart lace doily punch and also added wee pearls to the corners. The papers are My Minds Eye ones I got free with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine last month.
I can enter this one into the following challenges:
1. Crafty Cardmakers - Feminine Celebration
2. Cupcake Craft - Flower Power
3. Simon Says - Mothers Day/ Girly Theme
4. Stamp Something - Something Girly
Thanks for taking the time to look. Please leave me a comment if you stop by so I can return the visit.
- Just Magnolia and a Right Carry On
- Cute Card Thursday
- Following The Leader
- What on earth is happening?
- Hoppy Easter
- The Bunny Hop
- Lilac and Lemon
- Card For Mum
- Basket of Challenges and Chocolates
- Good evening all. I hope you are all well. I have ...
- Princess Birthday Card
- Happy Birthday Kimberley
- Suzi With Flowers
- Hello everyone. Have you all heard that Prima have...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2009 (144)