Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

Just Magnolia! Week 1 - A Sketch For You

Hi everyone. What a lovely day it is here today. I have been off to Hobbycraft for a few wee bits n bobs. After seeing the gorgeous card that Bev made the other day, I thought I would have a wee shot at the challenge over at the new Just Magnolia Challenge Blog. A brilliant sketch designed by Donalda and what a fabulous prize is on offer as a one-off to celebrate the launch of the new blog. Make sure you pop over and have a look and join in with the fun.



I was in Perth again yesterday and bought one or two things from Stampaholics. I got two gorgeous Tilda stamps and some new Scalloped Square Nesties. This image is one of the Tilda's coloured with watercolour pencils. Design Papers are double sided ones from My Mind's Eye. They are the Bloom & Grow range - 'Fresh Flowers' and 'Little Blossom'. The flowers are punched from the same DP's and the small brads are from my stash. The sentiment is from a new stamp set by Personal Impressions that I picked up from Hobbycraft today.



The inside is fairly plain. Just some scalloped squares of Design Papers, cut and embossed on the Bug.

I really enjoyed making this one and working with this sketch. Hope you like it.
I love to read any comments that you like to leave.

Hugs
Suzanne x

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

It is a beauty Suzanne you have done an awesome job here. Love your Tilda and the coours that you have used are fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

it´s a very pretty card. i love the image and the colours!
hugs
alexandra

Tab said...

Stunning card, these are my fave papers at the moment, love this Tilda too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

a wonderful card, the papers are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us this week with such a lovely card
Hugs Jacqui x

Naoual said...

This is such a lovely card, I love those MME papers!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Sharon Caudle said...

Such a cute card! Tilda is just precious!
hugs!
Sharon

Leelou Blogs