Hi everyone! I wanted to show off these gorgeous card that I received for my birthday on Wednesday.
The first one is from my sister:
The last is from my mum:
I thought these were lovely and that a lot of effort was put into making these and I wanted to show them off to everyone!
Once again, Kimberley sent a lovely one too but I will let her show this on her own blog - just don't hold your breath waiting for it, lol!
I will try and pop back later with a card that I made for the Charisma Card Challenge last week - favourite things - but sadly, never got round to posting in time.
- ► 2010 (167)
- An Award
- Two Challenge Combo
- Sugar Bowl Challenge #8 - Tiets sketch #2
- Friday Sketchers #48
- Just Magnolia! Week 1 - A Sketch For You
- My Mum's New Blog
- SMILE! An award!
- Late Again!
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #27 - Sketch
- Happy Easter and Late Cutie Sunday Gone Wrong
- Sketch Saturday Challenge #45
- Truly Scrumtious Challenge #4 - Flower Power
- 50th Birthday - New Penny Black Stamp
- Double Challenge Card
- Hamish Fixing
- Daisy and Dandelion
- My Birthday Cards
- ▼ April (17)