Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Late Again!

Hi everyone. First of all you will have to excuse the poor photo. It is realy dull and horrible here and I can't get a decent photo at all. Secondly, this is another late card! I really liked the sketch by Dawny P over at Papertake Weekly and thought I would have a go. Unfortunately, I set the card aside to dry and then forgot about it till Easter Day. And, yes, I still had time to enter but I forgot I had made it for a challenge, lol! I am using the excuse that I have too much to do with repairing and decorating the house and nothing to do with the fact that I am going senile very early in life, lol!



Anyway, the card! Nice foil design paper - can't remember the name. Image is Tilda with Easter Egg coloured with watercolour pencils and stickles added to wings. CS and gems from my stash and sentiment is from pc.

Hope you like it. Any comments are appreciated

Hugs
Suzanne x

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo this is one very eggstraspecial card. Its gorgeous Suzanne, love that background and you have coloured Tilda so fab. It is a pity it was late because i think it would have been well accepted by all.

Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi suzanne its me again just thought I would let you know I have left a goodie on my blog for you to collect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Leelou Blogs