Truly Scrumptious Blog which is a fab sketch and to go crazy with flower embellishments. I thought I'd ink up my new Tilda for this one and use it as an easter card for my daughter. Fat chance - she decidxed she would make her easter cards at the same time. So, it was then going to my sister - and... she seen it too, lol! Anyway, since I haven't added the greeting yet and I am in desperate need of a thank you card, it now has a purpose!
Papers are Basic Grey - gyspy again. Image is coloured with copics (still don't like these) and distress inks with stickles on wings. Circles and ovals were cut on the Bug with Nesties. Flowers are punched and brads and ribbon are from stash.
Hope you like it
- ► 2010 (167)
- An Award
- Two Challenge Combo
- Sugar Bowl Challenge #8 - Tiets sketch #2
- Friday Sketchers #48
- Just Magnolia! Week 1 - A Sketch For You
- My Mum's New Blog
- SMILE! An award!
- Late Again!
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #27 - Sketch
- Happy Easter and Late Cutie Sunday Gone Wrong
- Sketch Saturday Challenge #45
- Truly Scrumtious Challenge #4 - Flower Power
- 50th Birthday - New Penny Black Stamp
- Double Challenge Card
- Hamish Fixing
- Daisy and Dandelion
- My Birthday Cards
- ▼ April (17)