Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

Crafty Catz DT - Food and Drink

Hello everyone. I hope you are all well. Iam posting my DT card for Crafty Catz just now because I think that when we get back from swimming I will just fall asleep. Steven never went to sleep until 11.50 last night and then not only was he awake screaming his head off that he 'wants to get up' and that he 'wants a story' during the night 2 or 3 times...but he thinks that it's ok to get up at 8.30am and be bright as a button. I have no idea where that child gets his energy from because it certainly isn't me or his dad, lol. I know some of you will be sitting there thinking...she had 8 hours whats she moaning about but by the time I had watched Criminal Minds (which I can only watch once he is sleeping) it was well after one and then I was disturbed during the night also. I swear I am gonna buy some ear plugs today and let the little tyrant scream tonight - have been saying that for four years now!!

OK, this week, we would like to see 'Food and Drink' on your creations. Anything you like...card, scrap page, box, back, picture, etc, etc as long as there is something edible on it. We are lucky enough to have a fab sponsor again this week



who have not only offered one lucky winner this fantastic prize



but they also very kindly gave all of us on the DT some images to use for the challenge too. I really enjoyed making this one and am quite pleased with how it turned out too.



Ingredients:
Image: Cupcake by Blackleaf Studios;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: Butterfly Kisses range from Nitwit Collections;
Sentiment: Handwritten;
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts;
Tools: Cuttlebug; Nesties: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder: MS Lace Doily Border Punch.

Challenges:
Create 4 Fun: Sketch ( I have missed this one but the sketches are fab every week);
Secret Crafter: Tons of Texture;
Stamp Something: January Digi Day;
2 Sister: Gettin Girly;
Crafty Purple Frog: New Things( Flowers and Image);
Charisma Cardz: Birthday Celebrations (Blogs 2nd birthday);
Crazy Challenge: All Things New;
Pile It On: Brand Spankin New.

That's it for me today. I am off swimming now. Maybe I will just chuck them all in and laze at the side, lol.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Suzanne

10 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Suzanne, I love your colour combo, and the papers are gorgeous. Fab cupcake, it's making me feel hungry lol.
Hope you enjoyed the swimming.

Love Elaine xxx

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous card Suzanne! Love your choice of colors and all of your details.
Thank you so much for playing along at stamp something this week, hope you'll join us again next week!

Rach said...

A delish card hun.xx

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love this colour combination!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

melsanford said...

Mmmmm! Yummy card - looks delicious :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Kelly said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining in at The Crazy Challenge this week.

darling Ho said...

Wow! It looks so yummy.
Thanks for sharing at 2SC. Hope to see you again.
Hugs~darling Ho~

Leah l'Orange said...

cute, cute, cute! definitely a favourite colour combo! thanks for sharing with the Charisma Gals, and good luck!

Teri said...

Such a yummy card hun.
Thank you for playing at TCPF this time, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Leelou Blogs