Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Crafty Catz DT - Forgotten Stamp

Hello everyone. Time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz again today. It is Aunty Sues turn to choose the challenge and she has chosen the theme of 'A Forgotten Stamp'. A fabulous challenge, especially since my mother had cleared up her craft stuff (she is one messy crafter...it drives me absolutely crazy, lol) and she had found some of my older stamps. This one, I had actually even forgotten that I had bought, lol...it's even possible that I haven't even stamped it up before. Anyway, here's my card and please stop by and check out the rest of the DTs fantastic work.



Ingredients:
Image: Maggie with Flowers from Sugar Nellie;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: Baby Powder, Hiccups, by Imaginisce;
Sentiment: PC Generated;
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts;
Other: Glamour Dust.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch;
Stamp Something: Something Cute;
My Time To Craft: Spots and Dots;
Pollycraft: Pastel Colours;
Pile It On: Anything Goes;
Lets Ink It Up: Anything Goes.

That's me off now. I have no children at home tonight and I am going to curl up in bed and watch the last Twilight movie. Yes, I know, I am WAY behind, lol. Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow with a wee challenge card.

Hugs
Suzanne

10 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Suzanne and I think this is a fab challenge theme, we all have older stamps that don't see much love anymore!
Enjoy your night of peace and quiet and make the most of it.

Love Elaine xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card...cute stamp and those flowers are fabby.

Fi
x

Unknown said...

Such cutie image and very pretty card, it's great to get those forgotten stamps out. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck Suzanne x

Cazza said...

Oh I love this stamp - Maggie is soooooo adorable!! Your papers are lovely and bright too.

Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)

Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

heidy said...

Oh this is so adorable!
Hugs Heidy

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Suzanne
A gorgeous card love the colours you have used,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Claire said...

Beautiful card, love it! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

melsanford said...

This is beautiful. Love the colours and the pretty flowers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

melsanford said...

Hiya.... There's a little something for you on my blog.... :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

made by fifi said...

fab card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

Leelou Blogs