Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Crafty Catz DT - Thank You

Morning everyone. Another quick post from me. I have lots going on here at the moment and may not be around as much so apologies if you stop by and I don't return the visit.

Today is time for a new challenge over at Crafty Catz. It was my turn to choose the theme this week and I would like to see some Thank You's. Maybe a thank you card or a small gift or an altered item. Whatever you choose as long as it's to say thank you.

We are lucky enough to have a fab sponsor again this week



Who are offering one lucky winner 5 digi images of their choice. So, what are you waiting for?

Here is my card, which I hope will give you a wee bit of inspiration and don't forget to check out the rest of the DTs fantastic creations.



Ingredients:
Image: I Did It Creations;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: Henbury Lane by Papermania;
Sentiment: Digi from Cuddly Buddly;
Tools: Daises Embossing folder and Cuttlebug;
Other: Ribbon Slider and Ribbon from stash.

Challenges:
Truly Scrumptious: Scrumptious sketch;
Pollycraft: New Things (2nd entry);
A Spoonful of Sugar: Thank You;
Paper Play: Cutie Patootie;
Patties Creations: Anything Goes.


Well, I think that's it. I have had those gorgeous ribbon sliders for ages now (present from mum) and this is the first time I've used them, I think. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I will be back soon, I hope

Hugs
Suzanne

13 comments:

melsanford said...

Awwww! This is beautiful! Love the fab image the embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

tilly said...

A what a cutie, he looks well pleased, love you layout as well
Tilly x

Sandra DeFalco said...

Suzanne - adorable image! Happy to see you back in our challenges.
Well Done!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Unknown said...

Great card again, as usual Suzanne, perfect.

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! Love the image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
hugs ♥

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne.
Such a cute image and I adore the colour scheme.

Hope everything improves for you soon.

Love Elaine xxx

LindaS said...

I love all the flowers going through your design. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining in our Pattie's Creations Design Challenge with that really cute card - I love the image you used and the punched edge is fabulous!

Jenlee
PCDC Design team 2 Leader

Swaantje said...

Hi Suzanne,

thanks for writing me an e-mail.

Because of healthy reasons I want to make a timeout with my blogs. So the comment and e-mail function is disabled. But I'll be back, don't worry :o)

I wish you the best and a happy new year afterwards.

Greetings and hugs,
Swaantje


Ohhhhhh..almost forgot to write.
Your card is wonderful.
The little stamp is cute and the colours..great.

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Suzanne, love your cute image, those papers are so pretty and your ribbons slider stunning!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs
Heather xx

Milliesmarvels said...

This is fab! Thanks so much for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
Jane
x

Suzie said...

A fantastic card, so pretty. Hugs Suzie x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a cutie! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Play challenge! :)

Leelou Blogs