Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Fab n Funky DT - Anything Goes

At last, normality seems to returning. Isn't it funny how we all wish for Christmas and a break and then we can't wait to get back into the swing of things, lol. Now, when I say normality, I do say it lightly. Yesterday, I was so tired and fed up of not getting any sleep that I ismantled my bed and put my mattress and Wee Stevens mattress on the floor in my room for us to sleep on. I wanted to see if he would sleep any better if he was next to me. And, it seemed to work last night...keep you fingers crossed for me though - I am hoping it wasn't just a novelty for him. I can handle being on the floor - if he sleeps, lol. So, I will keep you all posted on my progress, lol.

Anyways, we are back with a new challenge over at Fab n Funky this week. The theme is a nice easy one for you all - Anything Goes - to help you all get back in the swing of it...and me, lol. I needed a card for my younger cousins birthday on the 1st so made this one. Check out the rest of my teammates fantastic creations too and most importantly join us and have fun.



Ingredients:
Image: Cuthbert - free image from Pollycraft;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: All Spaced Out by Nitwit Collections;
Tools: MS Border Punch; Cuttlebug Embossig Folder.

Challenges:
Sketch and Stash: Fab Sketch;
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes;
Totally Gorjuss: Someone Special.

Now, I am off to do a bit more of the dreaded housework...or maybe I will just watch a dvd, lol.
Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs
Suzanne


10 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Suzanne,what a super boy's birthday card,I love it!!!
Hugs Heidy

Lindsey said...

Hi Suzanne!
What a great birthday card! I'm a bit short of those myself so thanks for the inspiration
Lindsx

pink lady said...

Happy New Year Suzanne! Hope you aren't too stiff after sleeping on the floor...hope it worked for you ! Gorgeous card, I always struggle with boys cards but this is fab and I love the image...hugs Shelly x

Angie said...

great card love the bear thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the embossing and the colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sue said...

aww this card is lovely and such a cutie too:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Kat said...

This is just perfect for a young boy. Love the image, the colour combo and the DP. Thanks for joining us at TG.

Kat x

Mandy said...

Happy New Year hun.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, soooooo cute.
I hope wee Steven settles and sleeps well
hugs Mandy xx

Mary J said...

Such a cool card, Suzanne! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Great to see you at the Totally Gorjuss challenge and hope to see your creativity at our next one!

Lou Sims said...

Great card Suzanne and love that Cuthbert image. However slightly disappointed . . . housework !!! I'm trying to train my lads to take over but it is becoming a long, slow, arduous task!

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x

Leelou Blogs