Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

A New Award

Hi everyone. Just a quick post from me before I forget. The lovely Mel - Sticky Bits Of Paper, has given me a new blog award. Thank you so much. I love to receive these awards, it means someone actually likes my stuff, lol and makes it a bit more worthwhile.






The rules to go with it are as follows:

You have been TAGGED .Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.You should also link the person that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.You can then choose 3 to 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.I would like to give these awards to the following people with my love and appreciation.

1. Janette
2. Heidy
3. Suzie
4. Maddy

This is always a really difficult thing to do but I hate not passing these on when people take the time to give them to me. Thanks once again, Mel. I needed this today

Hugs
Suzanne

4 comments:

maddy hill said...

Thank you hunny for thinking of me xxxx happy crafting xx

heidy said...

Congrats Suzanne,and thanks for thinking of me.
XXX Heidy

melsanford said...

Awwww - no probs, chuck :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Suzie said...

Thank you Suzanne for thinking of me it has made my day. Hugs Suzie xxx

Leelou Blogs