Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Cute Little Thing

A friend of my daughter, Kim, became an aunt for the first time yesterday so I had an excuse to make a card for a baby girl...it's been all boys lately. When I first started making it, I was driven mad because it wasn't going the way I wanted it to - just didn't look like the picture in my head. Now, however, I am glad that I kept going because I am quite please with the result.




Ingredients:

Image: Forever Friends;
Medium: Promarkers;
Papers: Baby Powder, Hiccups, by Imaginisce (again);
Sentiment: 'Cute Little Thing' by Studio G Clear Stamps (99p for 5 sentiments - brilliant);
Tools: MS Lace Doily Border Punch;
Flowers: Large one - stash; Smaller one - Nutcrafters Stall at SECC (£1 per bag - brilliant again);
Other: Charm and Ribbon - stash; Card Candy - Craftwork Cards; Flatbacked Pearls - Kanban; Glamour Dust.

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers: Sketch by Jeanette;
Stamp Something: Something Cute;
One Stitch At A Time: As You Like It;
Papertake Weekly: Ribbons and Pearls;
Simon Says Stamp: Bingo (Punches/Die Cuts, Flowers, Gems);
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Clear as Mud.

That's it from me just now. Everybody is out again for a few hours today so I have a cake in the oven and am gonna make a card while I can. Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Suzanne

14 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Suzanne,what an adorable card!
XXX Heidy

Jayne said...

This is lovely Suzanne, really pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.

karen said...

Very pretty, beautiful colour, karenx

Love crafts forever said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya.

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Suzanne. I often make cards that don't turn out like I thought they would! But yours is such a sweet card, I don't what you had in your head but this looks pretty perfect to me.

Love Elaine xx

Rach said...

A totally sweet card .xxx

melsanford said...

Awwww! This is gorgeous - Ilove the layout and that image is soooo cute! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lindsey said...

Fab card! Love the image and the sketch is lovely.
Mmmmmm cake sounds lovely......if only i could just pop round!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful Baby card - love the pretty layout and embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Mina said...

wow Suzanne that border is beautiful and pink too, just couldnt get any better
Mina xxx

Tracey T said...

This is such a pretty card - the border is amazing! Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Jane said...

It's beautiful! so sweet! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Vicky said...

Hi hun this is a really beautiful card I love brown & pink. The image is a super cutie, its lush.
Thankyou for joining us girlies at Sweet Stampin, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Anne said...

Fantastic! Thanks for linking up with us at OSAAT this week. Hugs x

Leelou Blogs