Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2009

First Christmas Party

Hello everybody. I just wanted to do a quick post tonight to show off some pics of Wee Steven ready to go to his first Christmas Party at the nursery. Up until Sunday, he wouldn't go anywhere near Santa but...with a wee bit gentle persuasion and holding tight to Jack's hand...he went in to see him. Today at the party though, Santa walks across the room and Steven hides his eyes with his hands, lol...if only I had caught that with the camera. He did manage to go up and get his present...even if it was very quickly.

Here he is posing for the camera...








'

Are you no finished yet, Mum?'





And, when Santa comes to town...






Ha, so much for a quick post. Sorry about all the pictures...I just couldn't help myself. Back tomorrow with some of whats been keeping me busy.

Hugs

No comments:

Leelou Blogs