Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

A Mad Dash 4 It



Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. It has been really strange round here recently...I don't seem to have done very much but never seem to have had two minutes to myself, lol! It has taken me all week to make this one card and I don't even think I'll make it on time!



I have made this card following the fantastic sketch over on Sketch Saturday. The image is one of Mo's digi images called Siku and Shiya. I try not to visit Mo too often because her images are absolutely fantastic and I could quite easily get myself into trouble with the shopping cart, lol! I have coloured it with watercolour pencils and Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints. The pearlised card for matting and layering are from my stash as are the sparkly flowers, brad and ribbon - which has 'Let it snow' printed on. The strip of card along the centre behind the ribbon has been put through the Bug with the Snowflakes embossing folder and then sanded to show the core colour. The charm is from The Craft Tutor. The sentiment is Cosmo Cricket 'Winter Wonderland' rub-ons. The design paper is 'Snowflake Diamond' by The Paper Company.





I have also made a wee post it note holder to match the card. I have used the same papers and added some wee pearls to the corners. Bit blue ribbon from my stash. There is a tutorial HERE.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1. Sketch Saturday - Sketch;
2. Creatilicious - Snowflakes and Glitter;
3. Crafty Cardmakers - Alternative Christmas;
4. Papertake Weekly - Red and Green should not be seen;
5. Simon Says - Let it Snow;
6. Stamp Something - Winter Wonderland;
7. Stamping for the Weekend - Blue and Brown;
8. Secret Crafter - Matching Set.

I hope you like it and that I'm not too late for any of the challenges...been a crazy week.

Thanks for taking the time to look
Hugs


8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh theese are just gorgeous Suzanne :-) The card is gorgeous and the post-it holder is fabulous too :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon says and PTW challenges :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Mephisto said...

Lovely image and a great card.

Thanks for joining in by the SSC this week.

Hugs
Domi

Bec said...

just adorable... Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious

Anonymous said...

Beautiful duo! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatilicious...hope to see you at the next one!

Abby:)

Rika said...

Lovely art work!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Love that image! Super cute! Fun project, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something this week!

Janna :)

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card and post it note holder, Suzanne:O) Love the papers and stunning flower, and that image is so cute.
Thnak you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Vixykins said...

Cute image and fab colouring. I love the little charm too x

Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers, new challenge is now up!

Sorry I’m a bit late on my rounds due to illness of kids/self

Vix

Leelou Blogs