Friday, 11 December 2009
A Mad Dash 4 It
I have made this card following the fantastic sketch over on Sketch Saturday. The image is one of Mo's digi images called Siku and Shiya. I try not to visit Mo too often because her images are absolutely fantastic and I could quite easily get myself into trouble with the shopping cart, lol! I have coloured it with watercolour pencils and Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints. The pearlised card for matting and layering are from my stash as are the sparkly flowers, brad and ribbon - which has 'Let it snow' printed on. The strip of card along the centre behind the ribbon has been put through the Bug with the Snowflakes embossing folder and then sanded to show the core colour. The charm is from The Craft Tutor. The sentiment is Cosmo Cricket 'Winter Wonderland' rub-ons. The design paper is 'Snowflake Diamond' by The Paper Company.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Sketch Saturday - Sketch;
2. Creatilicious - Snowflakes and Glitter;
3. Crafty Cardmakers - Alternative Christmas;
4. Papertake Weekly - Red and Green should not be seen;
5. Simon Says - Let it Snow;
6. Stamp Something - Winter Wonderland;
7. Stamping for the Weekend - Blue and Brown;
8. Secret Crafter - Matching Set.
I hope you like it and that I'm not too late for any of the challenges...been a crazy week.
Thanks for taking the time to look
- ► 2010 (167)
- A Bit of Light
- Such a gorgeous, thoughtful gift.
- 2 Red Bananas
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
- Passion for Promarkers
- Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well. ...
- First Christmas Party
- Jolly Old St Nick
- I've been busy...
- Hi everyone.
- A Mad Dash 4 It
- An Award
- Jack's Card
- Christmas DVD Holder
- ▼ December (14)