Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Jolly Old St Nick

Hello everybody. Today I can finally tell you all my good news...A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to win the challenge over at Tuesday Taggers and today...I am very pleased to join them as a guest designer for this week's challenge where the theme is...Jolly Old St Nick....so anything to do with Father Christmas.

I have made a card for this as I still have so many to make...I can see me having to buy them this year! I used the 'All I Want' digi image by Mo Manning. It's been coloured with inktense and watercolour pencils and had some stickles added too. I used cardstock from my stash. The papers are Basic Grey Wassail. The flowers are punched with retro and daisy punches and brads from my stash added to the middle. The punched piece down the side is Martha Stewart Lace Doily. The wee red brads are Papermania.





I think that's about it. I can't believe how much more difficult it is trying to make a card as a Guest Designer to making one just for fun. Thank you once again to Tuesday Taggers for this and thanks for taking the time to look.

Hugs

2 comments:

PatR said...

Fabulous designed card. I love your image and your gorgeous colouring. Hope you enjoyed being part of the team this week.
Love, Pat xx

Unknown said...

Suzanne told you I would be back, I just love your Jolly Old St. Nick, hope you enjoyed joining us this week, Hugs Avril xxxx

Leelou Blogs