Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Everywhere we go!!! Isn't this weather absolutely glorious? I love it. Don't like driving in it much but I love to look at it...looks so fresh and clean. The kids love it too. I hope it stays like this right through till Friday...That would be a wonderful Christmas present. Talking of which...I am nearly organised!! Yes, shock/horror...I spent most of today wrapping up and for the first time ever, I am nearly done. Still a few bits and pieces to buy and a couple of others to wrap but then that's it...Just the cards to make now, lol!



This card is for my daughter since she managed to see the first one I made her. If she sees this one...tough, lol! I have used the fantastic sketch over at Mojo Monday. Tilda is one I received in a RAK (thank you) and is coloured with watercolour pencils with some stickles added to her wings. The papers are DCWV. CS and ribbon are from my stash. The circles are cut with nesties on the Bug and the plain circle has been put through with Christmas Stars embossing folder and then I coloured the stars with watercolour pencils. The punch used is Martha Stewart Lace Doily again. The snowflake has been cut on the bug too.

Thanks for taking the time to look. I am off to bed now - have quite a sore throat and am shattered.

Hugs

No comments:

Leelou Blogs