Pages

Friday 18 December 2009



Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well. Is anybody ready for Christmas yet? I have still got a few bits and pieces to buy but I have nothing at all wrapped up yet, lol. I haven't even made my cards yet!!! I have been busy though...I have six teachers to give presents to this year so I thought I would make some gifts for the kids to give them as I think it just gets so expensive otherwise. And, I think it's always nice to get something that somebody has taken the time to make for you.
So, these are for Steven's nursery teachers, Mrs Dunn, Mrs Bell and Mrs Donoghue. I have made them all the sam just using different papers.












The bags are white paper bags and have been covered with My Minds Eye Christmas Signature papers. The ribbon is Anitas and the tag is stamnped with a clear pad and then sprinkled with silver embossing powder and heat embossed. The swirly tree stamp is from Dimension Forth. The chocolate wrappers and post-it note holders are papers from Imaginisce. The stamps used on these are also Imaginisce - Snag 'em stamps. These are coloured with watercolour pencils and stickled. I covered the wee pencils with the same paper as the post-it holders. The stamps are the same ones I made for the school fair a few posts back.

I would like to enter these into 4 challenges:

1. Sophisticats - Christmas/anything goes;
2. Simon Says - Merry Christmas;
3. Stamp with fun - Little Presents;
4. Creative Card Crew - Anything goes.
Thanks for taking the time to look. I really appreciate any comments you may leave - lets me know you have visited and means I can return the visit.

Hugs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Gifts for the Teachers, "What happened to the "Apple""...LOL, many thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Unknown said...

Oh these are great, what fab gifts

Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

Jan x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful creations.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

Wow what fabulous projects love them all. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Leelou Blogs