Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Jack's Card

Hi everyone. This is just a quick post. Jack has started making his Christmas cards and would like to enter this one into the Crafty Monkeys challenge this month where the theme is 'Christmas'.



This is what Jack says:

I covered my card with some of my Gran's papers and used a Nitwits download and added my Gran's white flower soft to the roof, window sills, the chimney and also to the ground. I added a sentiment at the bottom and a ribbon to the side. This is for my teacher, Miss Flatman. I think she will say 'Fantastic' because she always says that. Thank you for looking.

Brilliant card, don't you think?

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Hugs
Suzanne and Jack

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Jack, it's brilliant. I hope they think so at Crafty Monkey's as well.

Gran.x

Swaantje said...

What a wonderful Christmas card!
Greetings
Swaani

cats whiskers said...

This is just beautiful Jack I love how you have added the flowersoft. Your teacher will be so pleased with this
Hugs Jacqui x

June Nelson said...

This is a fabulous card im sure your teacher will be over the moon with it xxxxxxxx

Zoe said...

Hello Jack, I love the white ribbon and I love the papers. Thank you for entering this months challenge.
love
Zoe
xxx

Leelou Blogs